Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Ruigang; Wang, Yi; Wu, Ting; Xu, Xuefeng; Han, Zhenhai
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.4 pp. 347-355
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Malus domestica; apples; biotechnology; callus; cold treatment; flowers; fruits; gene overexpression; horticulture; leaves; malondialdehyde; oncogenes; onions; phylogeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; roots; salinity; salt stress; stress response; transcription factors; transcriptional activation; transgenic plants; yeasts
- ... MYB (v-myb avian myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog) transcription factors (TFs) participate in the abiotic stress response in several plant species. In this study, we cloned and characterised MdMYB44 from apple (Malus domestica). Phylogenetic analysis showed that the MdMYB44 protein was highly homologous to Arabidopsis thaliana MYB44. In addition, MdMYB44 localised to the nuclei in transformed ...
- Li, Xing-Liang; Zhang, Jun-Ke; Li, Min-Ji; Zhou, Bei-Bei; Zhang, Qiang; Wei, Qin-Ping
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.4 pp. 337-346
- Arabidopsis; Malus domestica; abiotic stress; antioxidants; apples; biotechnology; breeding; drought; enzymes; genes; genome-wide association study; horticulture; oxygen; phylogeny; screening; tissues
- ... Antioxidant enzymes were well-known for reactive oxygen scavenging and protecting cells from oxidative damage in multiple biotic and abiotic stresses. Aimed to overview of antioxidant enzyme gene families and screen for drought and low-temperature response members, the whole apple antioxidant enzyme genes in apple genome were studied. Out of 73candidates in seven antioxidant enzyme gene families a ...