Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Tengfei; Song, Yun; Zhang, Xianglin; Guo, Huiyuan; Liu, Lishun; Zhou, Ziyi; Wang, Binyan; Tang, Genfu; Liu, Chengzhang; Yang, Yan; Ling, Wenhua; Yuan, Zhengqiang; Li, Jianping; Zhang, Yan; Huo, Yong; Wang, Xiaobin; Zhang, Hao; Qin, Xianhui; Xu, Xiping
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.5 pp. 2381-2388
- adults; alcohols; case-control studies; experimental design; hypertension; neoplasms; odds ratio; patients; risk factors; stroke; vitamin E; China
- ... Evidence from epidemiologic studies on the association of circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] concentrations with the incident risk of cancer has been inconsistent. We aimed to investigate the prospective relationship of baseline plasma 25(OH)D concentrations with the risk of cancer, and to examine possible effect modifiers.We employed a nested case–control study design, including 231 patien ...
- Mei, Chuchu; Fang, Zhe; Yin, Ruoyu; Yang, Ruotong; Tang, Kun
- Clinical nutrition 2019 v.38 no.5 pp. 2239-2245
- adults; body mass index; females; food consumption; food intake; lifestyle; males; odds ratio; questionnaires; regression analysis; rural areas; socioeconomic factors; surveys; China
- ... Population-based evidence that suggests health effects of spicy consumptions on fracture was scant. The study aimed to explore the association of spicy food intake with self-reported history of fractures in the Chinese populations.Data was drawn from the baseline survey of a large cohort study conducted in China between 2004 and 2008. A total of 512,891 adults (including 302,632 females) were incl ...