Jump to Main Content
- Akhtar, Fatima; Dabrowski, Jaroslaw; Lisker, Marco; Yamamoto, Yuji; Mai, Andreas; Wenger, Christian; Lukosius, Mindaugas
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 3188-3197
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; air; graphene; oxidation; oxygen; scanning electron microscopy; vapors
- ... The oxidation behavior of Ge(001) and Ge(110) surfaces underneath the chemical vapor deposition (CVD)-grown graphene films has been investigated experimentally and interpreted on the basis of ab initio calculations. Freshly grown samples were exposed to air for more than 7 months and periodically monitored by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and Raman spectroscopy. T ...
- Aguilar-Toalá, J. E.; Hall, F. G.; Urbizo-Reyes, U. C.; Garcia, H. S.; Vallejo-Cordoba, B.; González-Córdova, A. F.; Hernández-Mendoza, A.; Liceaga, A. M.
- Probiotics and antimicrobial proteins 2020 v.12 no.2 pp. 608-622
- Bacillus coagulans; Lactobacillus casei; Raman spectroscopy; amino acids; amino sugars; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; cell walls; computer simulation; fatty acids; immunomodulators; in vitro studies; metabolites; prediction; probiotics
- ... In this study, a global metabolite profile using Raman spectroscopy analysis was obtained in order to predict, by an in silico prediction of activity spectra for substance approach, the bioactivities of the intracellular content (IC) and cell wall (CW) fractions obtained from Lactobacillus casei CRL 431 and Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 strains. Additionally, multifunctional in vitro bioactivity of IC ...