Jump to Main Content
- A. Kh. Saulich; D. L. Musolin
- Entomological revue 2014 v.94 no.6 pp. 785-814
- Apateticus; Arma custos; Nezara antennata; Nezara viridula; Palomena angulosa; Perillus bioculatus; Picromerus bidens; Podisus maculiventris; breeding; color; diapause; estivation; hibernation; imagos; insect eggs; insects; multivoltine habit; phylogeny; prediction; seasonal development; seasonal variation; subtropics; summer; temperate zones; univoltine habit; winter
- ... The paper reviews the diversity of seasonal cycles known in stink bugs (Heteroptera, Pentatomidae) from the temperate zone and is based on the data of 43 pentatomid species studied in detail up to date (Saulich and Musolin, 2011). All the seasonal cycles realized by pentatomids in the temperate zone can be divided into two large groups: univoltine and multivoltine cycles. In univoltine cycles, onl ...
- Richard S. Zack; Peter J. Landolt; Joseph E. Munyaneza
- Great Lakes Entomologist 2012 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 251-262
- Chlorochroa; Aelia americana; Apoecilus bracteatus; Zicrona caerulea; Podisus maculiventris; new geographic records; Acrosternum hilare; Brochymena quadripustulata; Euschistus servus; species diversity; Perillus bioculatus; Apateticus
- ... Froeschner (1988) records 23 species of stink bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) as occurring in Washington state. Based onmaterial primarily housed in the M.T. James Entomological Collection at Washington State University, the number of species is increased to 47. Species recorded by Froeschner (1988) but not found in our collections are: Apateticus crocatus (Uhler), Chlorochroa rossiana ...