Jump to Main Content
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...
- Susanne Jochner; Chiara Ziello; Andreas Böck; Nicole Estrella; Jeroen Buters; Ingrid Weichenmeier; Heidrun Behrendt; Annette Menzel
- Aerobiologia 2012 v.28 no.4 pp. 541-556
- Alopecurus pratensis; Betula pendula; Dactylis glomerata; allergenicity; altitude; emissions; flowering; grasses; human health; people; pollen; surveys; temperature; traps; trees; wind
- ... Flowering behavior of the major allergenic species Betula pendula Roth (silver birch), Dactylis glomerata L. (cocksfoot) and Alopecurus pratensis L. (meadow foxtail), was examined by phenological observations in 2009 along an altitudinal gradient (from 700 m up to 1,700 m a.s.l.) in the topographically complex Zugspitze area on the German–Austrian border. The results were compared with pollen coun ...