Jump to Main Content
- Sengul Uysal; Asli Ugurlu; Gokhan Zengin; Mehmet Cengiz Baloglu; Yasemin Celik Altunoglu; Adriano Mollica; Luisa Custodio; Nuno R. Neng; José M.F. Nogueira; M. Fawzi Mahomoodally
- Food and chemical toxicology 2018 v.111 pp. 525-536
- Bidens tripartita; alpha-glucosidase; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; bioactive compounds; cell lines; cell viability; chlorogenic acid; computer simulation; cytotoxicity; enzyme inhibition; epicatechin; ethyl acetate; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrogen bonding; methanol; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; plasmids; toxicology; viability assays
- ... Bidens tripartita L. is a traditional phyto-remedy used in several countries, yet there is still a paucity of data on its biological potential. We aimed to provide new insights on the pharmacological potential of extracts prepared from B. tripartita via highlighting its antioxidant, key enzymes inhibitory potency, and DNA protecting effects. Phytochemical profile was established using High-Perform ...
- Paweł Śliwa; Karolina Śliwa; Elżbieta Sikora; Jan Ogonowski; Jan Oszmiański; Paulina Nowicka
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.184 pp. 110553
- Bidens tripartita; active ingredients; antioxidant activity; bioflavonoids; heat; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; light scattering; lipophilicity; micelles; nonionic surfactants; particle size; polyphenols; sodium chloride; solubilization; ultrasonics
- ... Classical extraction methods used for an isolation of active substances from the plant material are expensive, complicated and often environmentally unfriendly. The ultrasonic assistance micelle-mediated extraction method (UAMME) seems to be an interesting alternative. The aim of this work was to compare an efficiency of water solutions of three non-ionic surfactants: C9-11 Pareth-5, PPG-6 Stearet ...