Jump to Main Content
- Richard S. Zack; Peter J. Landolt; Joseph E. Munyaneza
- Great Lakes Entomologist 2012 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 251-262
- Chlorochroa; Aelia americana; Apoecilus bracteatus; Zicrona caerulea; Podisus maculiventris; new geographic records; Acrosternum hilare; Brochymena quadripustulata; Euschistus servus; species diversity; Perillus bioculatus; Apateticus
- ... Froeschner (1988) records 23 species of stink bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) as occurring in Washington state. Based onmaterial primarily housed in the M.T. James Entomological Collection at Washington State University, the number of species is increased to 47. Species recorded by Froeschner (1988) but not found in our collections are: Apateticus crocatus (Uhler), Chlorochroa rossiana ...
- Tillman P. Glynn; Cottrell Ted E.
- Florida entomologist 2016 v.99 no.3 pp. 363-370
- Brochymena quadripustulata; Euschistus servus; Euthyrhynchus floridanus; Nezara viridula; Oebalus pugnax; Podisus maculiventris; Proxys punctulatus; Thyanta custator; adults; bait traps; bamboos; cotton; crop production; edge effects; habitats; nymphs; overwintering; peanuts; pests; pheromone traps; pheromones; population growth; Georgia
- ... Stink bugs (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) are economic pests of cotton. Our specific objective for this 3 yr study was to use traps baited with Euschistus pheromone to monitor stink bugs in habitats near cotton and peanut field edges in Georgia, USA, before, during, and after crop growth and development. Plant-feeding stink bugs captured in traps included Euschistus servus (Say), E. tristigmus (Say), C ...
- Tara D. Gariepy; Allison Bruin; Joanna Konopka; Cynthia Scott‐Dupree; Hannah Fraser; Marie‐Claude Bon; Elijah Talamas
- Molecular ecology 2019 v.28 no.2 pp. 456-470
- Brochymena quadripustulata; DNA barcoding; Halyomorpha halys; Telenomus; Trissolcus; egg masses; eggs; habitats; hosts; indigenous species; introduced species; invasive species; parasitism; parasitoids; rearing; species diversity; Canada
- ... The establishment of invasive Halyomorpha halys (Stål) outside of its native range may impact native species assemblages, including other pentatomids and their scelionid parasitoids. This has generated interest in defining species diversity and host‐parasitoid associations in this system to better understand the impact of invasive alien species on trophic interactions in invaded regions. Informati ...