Jump to Main Content
- S. Wilsterman; G. Soboll-Hussey; D.P. Lunn; L.V. Ashton; R.J. Callan; S.B. Hussey; S. Rao; L.S. Goehring
- Veterinary microbiology 2011 v.149 no.1-2 pp. 40-47
- Equid alphaherpesvirus 1; endothelium; spinal cord; monocytes; horses; antibodies; DNA; genome; polymerase chain reaction; respiratory tract diseases; viremia; magnetic separation; uterus; encephalitis; viruses; in vitro studies; pathogenesis; glycoproteins; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; B-lymphocytes
- ... Infection with equine herpesvirus-1 (EHV-1) causes respiratory disease, late term abortions and equine herpesvirus myeloencephalitis (EHM) and remains an important problem in horses worldwide. Despite increasing outbreaks of EHM in recent years, our understanding of EHM pathogenesis is still limited except for the knowledge that a cell-associated viremia in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC ...
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...