Jump to Main Content
- Jacek Drobnik; Adam Stebel
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.175 pp. 407-411
- Anemone (plant); Funaria hygrometrica; Marchantia polymorpha; Polytrichum; Rhytidiadelphus; chemical composition; lichens; medicinal properties; mosses and liverworts; traditional medicine; Central European region; Europe
- ... Ubiquitous bryophyte species are reported from European, American and Asian ethnopharmacies. Some of their traditional medicinal uses are similar in distant and isolated cultures, and moreover, medicinal properties of some bryophytes are currently confirmed as justified by their chemical constituents. Aims of the work: we identify bryophytes listed in a medicinal and botanical work from 1600, and ...
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...