Jump to Main Content
- M. Stupar; M. Lj. Grbić; A. Džamić; N. Unković; M. Ristić; A. Jelikić; J. Vukojević
- South African journal of botany 2014 v.93 pp. 118-124
- Aspergillus niger; Aspergillus ochraceus; Curvularia spicifera; Epicoccum nigrum; Lavandula angustifolia; Origanum vulgare; Penicillium; Rosmarinus officinalis; Trichoderma viride; acetates; antifungal properties; benzalkonium chloride; biocides; carvacrol; cultural heritage; essential oils; fungi; linalool; mycelium; oils; spore germination
- ... The antifungal activity of Origanum vulgare, Rosmarinus officinalis and Lavandula angustifolia (Lamiaceae) essential oils and biocide benzalkonium chloride was investigated against fungi isolated from stone (Bipolaris spicifera and Epicoccum nigrum) and wooden substrata (Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus ochraceus, Penicillium sp. and Trichoderma viride) of cultural heritage objects. Carvacrol (64.06 ...
- Ángela Rubio-Moraga; Lourdes Gómez-Gómez; Almudena Trapero; Natali Castro-Díaz; Oussama Ahrazem
- Industrial crops and products 2013 v.49 pp. 915-921
- saffron; Aspergillus niger; Curvularia spicifera; minimum inhibitory concentration; Fusarium oxysporum; fighting behavior; fungicides; phenolic compounds; Crocus sativus; fungi; corms; growth retardation; saponins; toxicity; Rhizopus stolonifer; Penicillium; antifungal properties
- ... Fungi cause important deteriorations of corms from Crocus sativus L. In order to screen the antifungal properties of this organ to fight such infections, two independent experiments based on the lyophilized and sterilized external (peel) and internal parts of the corm were conducted against five fungi isolated from infected corms during August. The minimum inhibitory concentrations (MIC) after 30 ...