Jump to Main Content
- Jie WANG; Qi ZHANG; Astrid Lissette BARRETO SÁNCHEZ; Bo ZHU; Qiao WANG; Mai-qing ZHENG; Qing-he LI; Huan-xian CUI; Jie WEN; Gui-ping ZHAO
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2022 v.21 no.8 pp. 2372-2383
- G-protein coupled receptors; Salmonella Typhimurium; agriculture; antibacterial properties; chickens; gene expression regulation; genetic selection; genomics; heterophils; immune response; liver; salmonellosis; spleen; transcriptome; transcriptomics; transforming growth factor beta
- ... Salmonella is one of the most common food-borne pathogens and its resistance in chicken can be improved through genetic selection. The heterophils/lymphocytes (H/L) ratio in the blood reflects the immune system status of chicken. We compared the genome data and spleen transcriptomes between the H/L ratio-selected and non-selected chickens, after Salmonella infection, aiming to identify the key gen ...
- Zhaoqun Liu; Zhi Zhou; Lingling Wang; Shuai Jiang; Weilin Wang; Ran Zhang; Linsheng Song
- Developmental and comparative immunology 2015 v.49 no.2 pp. 217-224
- Crassostrea gigas; G-protein coupled receptors; amino acids; antagonists; antibacterial properties; calcium; complementary DNA; cyclic AMP; gills; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; homeostasis; immune response; immunocytes; immunomodulation; kidneys; ligands; messenger RNA; muscles; narcotics; oysters; pathogens; second messengers
- ... Opioid receptors (OR) are a group of G protein-coupled receptors with opioids as ligands, which play an important role in triggering the second messengers to modulate immune response in vertebrate immunocytes. In the present study, the full length cDNA of a homologue of δ-opioid receptor (DOR) for [Met5]-enkaphalin was cloned from oyster Crassostrea gigas (designated as CgDOR), which was 1104 bp e ...