Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Mukesh Kumar Awasthi; Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Hongyu Chen; Ashok Pandey; Zengqiang Zhang; Mohammad J. Taherzadeh
- Journal of hazardous materials 2020 v.389 pp. 122116
- Bacteroidetes; Erysipelothrix; Marinimicrobium; adsorption; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; composting; composts; copper; heavy metals; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; microbial activity; pig manure; wheat straw; wood; zinc
- ... This study evaluated the effect of integrated bacterial culture and biochar on heavy metal (HM) stabilization and microbial activity during pig manure composting. High-throughput sequencing was carried out on six treatments, namely T1-T6, where T2 was single application of bacteria culture (C), T3 and T5 were supplemented with 12 % wood (WB) and wheat-straw biochar (WSB), respectively, and T4 and ...