Jump to Main Content
- Khatib, M.; Lafitte, C.; Esquerre-Tugaye, M.T.; Bottin, A.; Rickauer, M.
- New phytologist 2004 v.162 no.2 pp. 501-510
- Arabidopsis thaliana; transgenic plants; resistance mechanisms; disease resistance; signal transduction; salicylic acid; jasmonic acid; ethylene; plant pathogenic fungi; fungal proteins; glycoproteins; Nicotiana tabacum; tobacco; Helianthus annuus; Zinnia violacea; Phaseolus vulgaris; Pisum sativum; peas; gene expression regulation; nucleotide sequences
- Holbrook, L.; Tung, P.; Ward, K.; Reid, D.M.; Abrams, S.; Lamb, N.; Quail, J.W.; Moloney, M.M.
- Plant physiology 1997 v.114 no.2 pp. 419-428
- Helianthus annuus; Brassica napus; measurement; chemical degradation; dose response; jasmonic acid; gene expression; Triticum aestivum; Nicotiana tabacum; esters; stereochemistry; enzyme activity; chemical structure; seed germination; transgenic plants; cotyledons; proteinase inhibitors; reporter genes; chemical constituents of plants; chlorophyll; beta-glucuronidase
- ... The importance of the two chiral centers at C-3 and C-7 in the molecular structure of jasmonic acid in plant responses was investigated. We separated methyl jasmonate (MeJA) into (3R)- and (3S)-isomers with a fixed stereochemistry at C-3, but epimerization at C-7 is possible. The four isomers of the nonepimerizable analog 7-methyl MeJA were synthesized. These six esters and their corresponding aci ...