Jump to Main Content
- Ciuffo, M.; Mautino, G.C.; Bosco, L.; Turina, M.; Tavella, L.
- Annals of applied biology 2010 v.157 no.2 pp. 299-307
- Fallopia convolvulus; Frankliniella occidentalis; Polygonum; Thrips tabaci; Western blotting; adults; cytochrome-c oxidase; insects; larvae; leaves; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; viruses
- ... Dictyothrips betae (Thysanoptera: Thripidae) is the predominant thrips species on Polygonum convolvulus and Polygonum dumetorum plants infected with a recently described tospovirus species, Polygonum ring spot virus (PolRSV). Laboratory transmission experiments (leaf disk assays) with adults collected directly in the field demonstrated the competence of this thrips to transmit PolRSV, although onl ...
- Tao Chen; Yuan-Jian Yang; Yan-Kun Li; Jing Liu; Peng-Fei Wu; Fang Wang; Jian-Guo Chen; Li-Hong Long
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.190 pp. 74-82
- Oriental traditional medicine; Polygonum; Reynoutria multiflora; Western blotting; adults; anti-aging properties; calcium-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase; electrophysiology; fearfulness; glucosides; hippocampus; memory; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neuroplasticity; phosphorylation; polyphenols; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; staining
- ... Polygonum multiflorum Thunb is a traditional Chinese medicine with anti-aging effect. 2,3,5,4′-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside (TSG) is generally considered as the main active component in Polygonum multiflorum Thunb. However, the effect of TSG on memory in adult is unclear till now.2,3,5,4′-tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-D-glucoside (TSG) is a polyphenols compound from Polygonum multiﬂorum Thu ...