Jump to Main Content
- Valentín Pérez-Hernández; Mario Hernández-Guzmán; Marco Luna-Guido; Yendi E. Navarro-Noya; Elda M. Romero-Tepal; Luc Dendooven
- Microorganisms 2021 v.9 no.6 pp. -
- Halomonas; Marinimicrobium; Marinobacter; Methylobacterium; Prauseria; Pseudomonas; cellulose; community structure; corn; delta-Proteobacteria; genetic markers; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; lakes; lignin; lignocellulose; neutral detergent fiber; pH; prediction; salinity; soil bacteria; soil salinity
- ... We studied three soils of the former lake Texcoco with different electrolytic conductivity (1.9 dS m⁻¹, 17.3 dS m⁻¹, and 33.4 dS m⁻¹) and pH (9.3, 10.4, and 10.3) amended with young maize plants and their neutral detergent fibre (NDF) fraction and aerobically incubated in the laboratory for 14 days while the soil bacterial community structure was monitored by means of 454-pyrosequencing of their 1 ...
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...