Jump to Main Content
- Hamed Mehdipoor; Raul Zurita-Milla; Ellen-Wien Augustijn; Arnold J. H. van Vliet
- ISPRS international journal of geo-information 2018 v.7 no.12 pp. -
- Anemone (plant); Anthriscus sylvestris; Quercus robur; computer simulation; flowering; geographical coordinates; parsley; phenology; spatial data; spring; standard deviation; temperature; volunteers; winter; Netherlands
- ... The increasing availability of volunteered geographic information (VGI) enables novel studies in many scientific domains. However, inconsistent VGI can negatively affect these studies. This paper describes a workflow that checks the consistency of Volunteered Phenological Observations (VPOs) while considering the synchrony of observations (i.e., the temporal dispersion of a phenological event). Th ...
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...