Jump to Main Content
- Grzegorz Lemańczyk; Hanna Kwaśna
- European journal of plant pathology 2013 v.135 no.1 pp. 187-200
- Alternaria alternata; Rhizoctonia cerealis; crops; falling number; fungi; gluten; grain protein; grain yield; shoots; stems; winter wheat; Poland
- ... Sharp eyespot caused by Rhizoctonia cerealis was assessed in four winter wheat crops surveyed at four locations in north-central Poland in 2006–2009. At the four locations symptoms developed on 41.9–67.7 % of shoots of all plants (average of 4 years) and on 49–73.5 % of shoots of diseased plants (average of 4 years). Slight (category 1) disease was most frequent, occurring on 24.4–41.3 % of shoots ...
- Xingli Zhao; Peng Song; Dianyun Hou; Ziliang Li; Zhenjie Hu
- Annals of microbiology 2021 v.71 no.1 pp. 41
- Alternaria alternata; Ascochyta; Botryosphaeria dothidea; DNA; Rhizoctonia cerealis; Talaromyces; antagonism; antibiosis; antifungal properties; biological control; biosynthesis; endophytes; fungi; genes; internal transcribed spacers; leaf blight; nonribosomal peptides; polyketide synthases; wheat; China
- ... PURPOSE: Wheat sheath blight mainly infected by Rhizoctonia cerealis is one of the soil-borne fungal diseases of wheat worldwide and prevalent in major wheat growing areas in China at present. This study aimed to evaluate the antifungal activity of 163 endophytic fungi on R. cerealis. Antifungal strains were identified and their biosynthetic potential was analysed. METHODS: The antifungal activity ...