Jump to Main Content
- Yu Guo; Qiaojuan Yan; Yu Yang; Shaoqing Yang; Yu Liu; Zhengqiang Jiang
- Food chemistry 2015 v.175 pp. 431-438
- Escherichia coli; Rhizomucor miehei; amino acid sequences; amino acids; beta-glucosidase; gel chromatography; genes; gentiobiose; glucose; glycosides; industrial applications; molecular weight; open reading frames; pH; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; substrate specificity; temperature; thermophilic fungi
- ... A novel β-glucosidase gene, designated RmBglu3B, was cloned from the thermophilic fungus, Rhizomucor miehei CAU432. Its 2196-bp open reading frame encoded 731 amino acids. Its deduced amino-acid sequence showed highest identity (66%) with a glycoside hydrolase family 3 β-glucosidase from R. miehei NRRL5382. RmBglu3B was successfully expressed in Escherichia coli. The recombinant enzyme was purifie ...
- Takó, Miklós; Tóth, Adél; Nagy, László G.; Krisch, Judit; Vágvölgyi, Csaba; Papp, Tamás
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2010 v.97 no.1 pp. 1-10
- Mucor; proteins; Rhizomucor miehei; plasmids; amino acids; active sites; introns; sequence homology; beta-glucosidase; fungi
- ... In this study, a β-glucosidase coding gene (bgl) of the zygomycete fungus Rhizomucor miehei has been cloned and characterized. The gene comprises a total of 2,826 bp including the coding sequence of a 717 amino acids length putative protein and 10 introns dispersed in the whole coding region. The putative N-and C-terminal catalytic domains (aa 68 to aa 274 and aa 358-601, respectively) were identi ...