Jump to Main Content
- Holbrook, L.; Tung, P.; Ward, K.; Reid, D.M.; Abrams, S.; Lamb, N.; Quail, J.W.; Moloney, M.M.
- Plant physiology 1997 v.114 no.2 pp. 419-428
- Helianthus annuus; Brassica napus; measurement; chemical degradation; dose response; jasmonic acid; gene expression; Triticum aestivum; Nicotiana tabacum; esters; stereochemistry; enzyme activity; chemical structure; seed germination; transgenic plants; cotyledons; proteinase inhibitors; reporter genes; chemical constituents of plants; chlorophyll; beta-glucuronidase
- ... The importance of the two chiral centers at C-3 and C-7 in the molecular structure of jasmonic acid in plant responses was investigated. We separated methyl jasmonate (MeJA) into (3R)- and (3S)-isomers with a fixed stereochemistry at C-3, but epimerization at C-7 is possible. The four isomers of the nonepimerizable analog 7-methyl MeJA were synthesized. These six esters and their corresponding aci ...
- Zhang, H.; Shen, W.B.; Xu, L.L.
- Planta 2005 v.220 no.5 pp. 708-716
- rice; Oryza sativa; wheat; signal transduction; Brassica napus; plant proteins; barley; dose response; Hordeum vulgare; gibberellic acid; Brassica juncea; Triticum aestivum; beta-amylase; Arabidopsis thaliana; Zea mays; Glycine max; seeds; Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus; corn; enzyme activity; seed germination; nitric oxide; soybeans; alpha-amylase
- Feng Yujuan; Gao Yuan; Zhang Yong; Dong Liyao; Li Jun
- Weed science 2016 v.64 no.4 pp. 695-704
- Alopecurus; Brassica napus; Brassica rapa subsp. oleifera; Triticum aestivum; acetolactate synthase; acetyl-CoA carboxylase; annuals; cross resistance; dose response; genes; grass weeds; imidazolinone herbicides; in vitro studies; malathion; photosystem II; piperonyl butoxide; resistance mechanisms; sequence analysis; sulfonylureas; tetraploidy; wheat; China
- ... Japanese foxtail is a predominant tetraploid grass weed in wheat and oilseed rape fields in eastern China. In China, pyroxsulam is mainly used to manage annual grass weeds, especially those resistant to acetyl coenzyme A carboxylase (ACCase)-inhibiting herbicides. Using dose–response studies, a pyroxsulam-resistant population, ACTC-1, was identified with a resistance index value of 58. Additionall ...