Jump to Main Content
- C. Tokatli
- Acta alimentaria 2018 v.47 no.4 pp. 470-478
- analysis of variance; bioaccumulation; biodiversity; cluster analysis; fish; lakes; lentic systems; river deltas; tissues; toxicity; wetlands; Turkey (country)
- ... Meriç River Delta is located in the Thrace Region of Turkey, and it is one of the most important wetlands worldwide. Gala and Sığırcı Lakes, which are known as significant lakes in Turkey in terms of especial biodiversity, are located in the Meriç River Delta and they are the main lentic factors of the system. The aim of this study was to evaluate the essential and toxic element bioaccumulation le ...
- Evren Tunca; Esra Üçüncü; Bedri Kurtuluş; Alper Devrim Ozkan; Sibel Atasagun
- Chemistry in ecology 2013 v.29 no.8 pp. 754-769
- Astacus leptodactylus; United States Environmental Protection Agency; aluminum; analysis of variance; arsenic; cluster analysis; copper; crayfish; ecology; elemental composition; exoskeleton; freshwater; gills; hepatopancreas; iron; lakes; muscles; nickel; pollution; principal component analysis; sediments; zinc; Turkey (country)
- ... This study aims to determine the extent of metal pollution in Lake Yeniçağa (Bolu, Turkey) by investigating the accumulation trends of five metals (Al, Cu, Fe, Ni and Zn) and a metalloid (As) in gills, exoskeleton, hepatopancreas and abdominal muscles of the freshwater crayfish Astacus leptodactylus . Principal component analysis (PCA), cluster analysis (CA), correlation analysis and analysis of v ...