Jump to Main Content
- C. Tokatli
- Acta alimentaria 2018 v.47 no.4 pp. 470-478
- analysis of variance; bioaccumulation; biodiversity; cluster analysis; fish; lakes; lentic systems; river deltas; tissues; toxicity; wetlands; Turkey (country)
- ... Meriç River Delta is located in the Thrace Region of Turkey, and it is one of the most important wetlands worldwide. Gala and Sığırcı Lakes, which are known as significant lakes in Turkey in terms of especial biodiversity, are located in the Meriç River Delta and they are the main lentic factors of the system. The aim of this study was to evaluate the essential and toxic element bioaccumulation le ...
- Mehmet Aydın; Evren Tunca; Ülkü Alver Şahin
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry 2017 v.97 no.4 pp. 368-382
- Holothuria; anthropogenic activities; arsenic; bioaccumulation; cadmium; chromium; cluster analysis; coasts; cobalt; copper; digestive system; guidelines; integument; iron; lead; manganese; nickel; sediments; tissues; vanadium; zinc; Turkey (country)
- ... This study details the metal and metalloid accumulation profiles of three species of sea cucumbers (Holothuriamammata, Holothuriapolii and Holothuriatubulosa) native to Aliağa and Ildır (İzmir, Turkey), two regions that are representative of industrial and residential districts, respectively. A total of 11 elements were analysed (Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, Cr, Co, V, Ni, Cd, Pb and As) from gut and body wall ...