Jump to Main Content
- Asensio, D.; Peñuelas, J.; Prieto, P.; Estiarte, M.; Filella, I.; Llusià, J.
- European journal of soil science 2008 v.59 no.5 pp. 878-891
- acetaldehyde; acetates; acetic acid; acetone; drought; emissions; foliar uptake; inventories; methanol; monoterpenoids; phenology; roots; seasonal variation; shrublands; soil ecology; soil temperature; soil water; volatile organic compounds
- ... Information about soil VOC inventories and exchange rates in different soils is very scarce. Seasonality of soil VOC exchange rates is also largely unknown, despite the increasing interest in some soil volatile compounds, such as monoterpenes, because of their important role in soil ecology. We aimed to explore and quantify soil VOC exchange rates in a Mediterranean shrubland and their seasonality ...
- Liangmao Zhang; Binghan Wang; Zijiang Wang; Kaiyi Li; Ru Fang; Yinglong Su; Dong Wu; Bing Xie
- Journal of hazardous materials 2022 v.437 pp. 129423
- acetaldehyde; acetic acid; acetone; air; ambient temperature; cities; food waste; human health; humidity; issues and policy; methylene chloride; multidimensional scaling; odors; seasonal variation; China
- ... Odor pollution is one of the most critical issues in food waste (FW) recycling and has significant implications for human health. However, knowledge of their occurrence and spatiotemporally dynamic in urban FW streams is limited, making it not conducive to implement targeted odor management. This work followed the occurrence of 81 odor compounds (OCs) in nine FW-air environments along the Shanghai ...