Jump to Main Content
- Xia Hong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2017 v.18 no.7 pp. 2080-2089
- adhesion; biodegradability; cell adhesion; chitin; crabs; crystals; hydroxyapatite; microstructure; nanofibers; rabbits; shrimp
- ... Chitin exists abundantly in crab and shrimp shells as the template of the minerals, which inspired us to mineralize it for fabricating bone grafting materials. In the present work, chitin nanofibrous microspheres were used as the matrix for in situ synthesis of hydroxyapatite (HA) crystals including microflakes, submicron-needles, and submicron-spheres, which were penetrated by long chitin nanofib ...
- Xia-Hong You, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2020 v.521 no.3 pp. 584-589
- adhesion; bone marrow; coculture; exosomes; leukemia; microRNA; research
- ... A failure of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSCs) to adhere to hematopoietic cells is an essential cause of the progression of chronic myelogenous leukemia and is also a cause of failure of bone marrow (BM) transplantation, but the exact mechanisms of this have not been fully elucidated. Recent studies have indicated that microRNAs (miRNAs) are contained in leukemia-derived exosomes and ar ...