Jump to Main Content
- Hedayatollah Karimzadeh Soureshjani; Ayoub Ghorbani Dehkordi; Mahmoud Bahador
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2019 v.279 pp. 107664
- Solanum tuberosum; air temperature; alfalfa; annuals; barley; cold; dormancy breaking; dough development; flower buds; flowering; forage yield; fruits; germination; grain yield; growing season; irrigated farming; planting date; potatoes; prediction; seedling growth; seeds; spring; stem elongation; tillering; tubers; weather; wheat; winter; Iran
- ... Extreme weather conditions, such as low and high air temperature changes during the growing season, play a significant role in irrigated crop yield. In this study an iterative chi-square statistical method was used to determine the relationship between air temperature and yield of dominant winter and spring irrigated crops in Shahrekord, Iran. Long term daily weather (1991–2016) and annual crop yi ...
- Fukai, S.; Kanechika, R.; Hasegawa, A.
- Scientia horticulturae 2006 v.111 no.1 pp. 97-100
- ornamental plants; endangered species; flowering; wild plants; Arisaema sikokianum; air temperature; dormancy breaking; corms; in vitro regeneration; vernalization; cold
- Andres, M.V.; Duran, J.M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 1999 v.74 no.6 pp. 757-761
- Prunus armeniaca; air temperature; cold; heat; heat sums; cultivars; dormancy; buds; flowering; dormancy breaking; Spain