Jump to Main Content
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...
- Behem Christoph R.; Friedheim Till; Wipper Sabine H.; Pinnschmidt Hans O.; Graessler Michael F.; Gaeth Catharina; Holthusen Hannes; Rapp Adina; Suntrop Timo; Haunschild Josephina; Etz Christian D.; Trepte Constantin J. C.
- Journal of visualized experiments 2020 no.166 pp. e62047
- animal injuries; animal models; aorta; cerebrospinal fluid; drainage; fluorescence; hemodynamics; histopathology; ischemia; microparticles; oxygen; patients; spinal cord; swine
- ... Spinal cord injury is a devastating complication of aortic repair. Despite developments for the prevention and treatment of spinal cord injury, its incidence is still considerably high and therefore, influences patient outcome. Microcirculation plays a key role in tissue perfusion and oxygen supply and is often dissociated from macrohemodynamics. Thus, direct evaluation of spinal cord microcircula ...