Jump to Main Content
- Peng-Cheng LIN; Lin-Lin JI; Xiang-Jian ZHONG; Jin-Jie LI; Xin WANG; Xiao-Ya SHANG; Sheng LIN
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...
- Na Luan; Wen-Di Wei; Ali Wang; Xiu-Li Wu; Yan Qi; Jin-Jie Li; Jian-Quan Zheng; Xiao-Ya Shang
- Journal of Asian natural products research 2016 v.18 no.11 pp. 1015-1023
- Cirsium arvense; acids; animal ovaries; cytotoxicity; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; ovarian neoplasms; triterpenoids
- ... Four new taraxastane-type triterpenoids acids 3 β ,22 α -dihydroxy-20-taraxasten-30-oic acid (1), 3 β -hydroxy-22-oxo-20-taraxasten-30-oic acid (2), 3-oxo-22 α -hydroxy-20- taraxasten-30-oic acid (3), and 3β,19β-dihydroxy-20-taraxasten-30-oic acid (4) were isolated and characterized from Cirsium setosum (Willd.) MB. Their structures were determined by the combination of 1D and 2D NMR experiments ( ...