Jump to Main Content
- Fouad Menaceur; Ahmed Benchabane; Mohamed Hazzit; Aoumeur Baaliouamer
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2013 v.3 no.1 pp. 87-96
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Juniperus phoenicea; alpha-pinene; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; butylated hydroxytoluene; chemical composition; essential oils; ethanol; gallic acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrodistillation; leaves; microwave treatment; quercetin; small fruits; solvents
- ... Essential oils of Algerian Juniperus phoenicea L. obtained from leaves and berries by hydrodistillation (HD) and from berries by Solvent Free Microwave Assisted Extraction (SFMAE) were investigated using both capillary GC and GC-MS techniques. The monoterpene hydrocarbons constituted the most prominent group of constituents (43.2-86.5 %) in the three essential oils with α-pinene (34.4-80.8 %) as t ...
- Dalila Ghouti; Wahiba Rached; Moussaoui Abdallah; Tânia C. S. P. Pires; Ricardo C. Calhelha; Maria José Alves; Lazzouni Hamadi Abderrahmane; Lillian Barros; Isabel C. F. R. Ferreira
- Food & function 2018 v.9 no.9 pp. 4664-4672
- Cotula; Gram-positive bacteria; Juniperus phoenicea; anti-inflammatory activity; antimicrobial properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; cell lines; cytotoxicity; diodes; food industry; ingredients; ionization; liquid chromatography; liquids; minimum inhibitory concentration; pharmaceutical industry; phenolic compounds; plant extracts; spectrometers; Algeria
- ... The aim of this study was to characterize the individual phenolic profile and antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cytotoxic, and antimicrobial activities of hydroethanolic and infusion extracts prepared from Algerian Saharan Juniperus phoenicea L. and Cotula cinerea (Del). The phenolic profile was determined using a liquid chromatograph coupled to a diode array detector and an electrospray ionization ...