Jump to Main Content
- M. Beccaglia; S. Alonge; C. Trovo’; G. C. Luvoni
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2016 v.51 Suppl S1 no. pp. 12-17
- bitches; breeding; cats; heart rate; medicine; neonates; ovulation; parturition; pets; prediction; pregnancy; radiography; radiology; small animal practice; surgery; ultrasonography; England
- ... Accurate prediction of delivery date in canine and feline allows a better management of parturition, reducing the loss of neonates. This review evaluates the most common methods adopted to accurately predict the day of delivery: determination of ovulation and hormonal assays, first appearance of embryonic/foetal structures using ultrasound or radiography, echographic measurement of extra‐foetal an ...
- RD Jolly; JJ Hopwood; NR Marshall; KS Jenkins; DJ Thompson; KE Dittmer; JC Thompson; AO Fedele; K Raj; U Giger
- New Zealand veterinary journal 2012 v.60 no.3 pp. 183-188
- arylsulfatase; inherited metabolic diseases; hematology; glycosaminoglycans; chondrocytes; euthanasia; blood chemistry; stromal cells; brain; macrophages; males; leukocytes; mucopolysaccharidosis; quality of life; clinical examination; screening; issues and policy; stop codon; radiology; radiography; cats; dogs; mutation; exons; liver; granules; kidney cells; breeding; cornea; fibroblasts; homozygosity; pups; enzymology; New Zealand
- ... AIM: To investigate and characterise an inborn error of metabolism in a dog with skeletal and ocular abnormalities. METHODS: A 2.5-year-old small male Miniature Poodle-like dog was presented with gross joint laxity and bilateral corneal opacities. Clinical examination was augmented by routine haematology, serum chemistry, radiographs, pathology, enzymology and molecular genetic studies. Euthanasia ...
- PubMed Central: