Jump to Main Content
- Tao Li; Ming-Hui Huang; Yu-Bing Li; Xiao-Cheng Dai; Yunhui He; Guangcan Xiao; Fang-Xing Xiao
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.37 pp. 21182-21194
- alcohols; cadmium sulfide; electrons; energy conversion; engineering; gold; hydrogen production; irradiation; ligands; light; nanocrystals; nanogold; nitroaromatic compounds; oxidation; palladium; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; solar energy
- ... Interfacial charge separation and transfer enduringly constitutes a core issue, which dictates the efficiency of a photocatalytic reaction. However, the exquisite modulation of directional charge transfer to ideal reaction sites remains challenging in terms of the fast recombination rates of photoinduced charge carriers and the difficulty in constructing spatially separated high-speed charge trans ...
- Qiaoqiao Zhang; Jinxin Wang; Xiangju Ye; Zhenzhen Hui; Longqiang Ye; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.50 pp. 46735-46745
- alcohols; cadmium sulfide; composite materials; irradiation; light; nitrobenzenes; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; schiff bases
- ... A series of novel CdS/CdIn₂S₄ composite materials were prepared via a one-pot solvothermal process. The as-obtained photocatalysts were characterized by several techniques and the photocatalytic properties of CdS/CdIn₂S₄ photocatalysts were studied by photocascade synthesis of Schiff base compounds in a photocatalytic reaction system of aromatic alcohols and nitrobenzene irradiated with visible li ...