Jump to Main Content
- Swift, S.; Dukes-McEwan, J.; Fonfara, S.; Loureiro, J.F.; Burrow, R.
- journal of small animal practice 2009 v.50 no.9 pp. 466-473
- etiology; heart rate; neoplasms; cats; heart diseases; cat diseases; dyspnea; animal age
- ... Dyspnoea is an unspecific severe presenting sign, which can be life threatening and requires prompt treatment. Dyspnoeic cats often have significant underlying disease. Underlying aetiologies in cats that presented with dyspnoea were reviewed, and associations with patient signalment and outcome were investigated. The case records of 90 dyspnoeic cats were retrospectively reviewed and separated in ...
- M. Beccaglia; S. Alonge; C. Trovo’; G. C. Luvoni
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2016 v.51 Suppl S1 no. pp. 12-17
- bitches; breeding; cats; heart rate; medicine; neonates; ovulation; parturition; pets; prediction; pregnancy; radiography; radiology; small animal practice; surgery; ultrasonography; England
- ... Accurate prediction of delivery date in canine and feline allows a better management of parturition, reducing the loss of neonates. This review evaluates the most common methods adopted to accurately predict the day of delivery: determination of ovulation and hormonal assays, first appearance of embryonic/foetal structures using ultrasound or radiography, echographic measurement of extra‐foetal an ...