Jump to Main Content
- Grzegorz Lemańczyk; Hanna Kwaśna
- European journal of plant pathology 2013 v.135 no.1 pp. 187-200
- Alternaria alternata; Rhizoctonia cerealis; crops; falling number; fungi; gluten; grain protein; grain yield; shoots; stems; winter wheat; Poland
- ... Sharp eyespot caused by Rhizoctonia cerealis was assessed in four winter wheat crops surveyed at four locations in north-central Poland in 2006–2009. At the four locations symptoms developed on 41.9–67.7 % of shoots of all plants (average of 4 years) and on 49–73.5 % of shoots of diseased plants (average of 4 years). Slight (category 1) disease was most frequent, occurring on 24.4–41.3 % of shoots ...
- Tomasz Knapowski; Wojciech Kozera; Jarosław Chmielewski; Damian Gorczyca; Elżbieta Wszelaczyńska; Jarosław Pobereżny
- Ochrona Środowiska i Zasobów Naturalnych 2016 v.27 no.3 pp. 8-13
- Triticum aestivum subsp. spelta; alternative crops; baking; copper; falling number; fertilizer application; flour; foliar application; gluten; manganese; mineral fertilizers; nitrogen; protein content; wheat; Poland
- ... In Poland, in recent years, there has been a great interest in growing spelt wheat. This is dictated not only by an increasing demand for food with higher healthy properties and unique taste, but also by a possibility of attracting farmers’ attention to this cereal as an alternative crop, with smaller requirements regarding the use of fertilization, as compared with common wheat. The aim of this s ...