Jump to Main Content
- Jenna L. Armstrong; Russell L. Dills; Jianbo Yu; Michael G. Yost; Richard A. Fenske
- Journal of environmental science and health 2014 v.49 no.2 pp. 102-108
- acetonitrile; air; chlorpyrifos; correlation; detection limit; environmental health; foams; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; monitoring; oxygen; polyurethanes; spray drift; stable isotopes; storage quality; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A rapid liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method has been developed for determination of levels of the organophosphorus (OP) pesticides chlorpyrifos (CPF), azinphos methyl (AZM), and their oxygen analogs chlorpyrifos-oxon (CPF-O) and azinphos methyl-oxon (AZM-O) on common active air sampling matrices. XAD-2 resin and polyurethane foam (PUF) matrices were extracted with acet ...
- PubMed Central:
- Carla M. Teglia; Lucia Gonzalo; María J. Culzoni; Héctor C. Goicoechea
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 194-202
- acetonitrile; air; albendazole; chemometrics; chloramphenicol; eggs; enrofloxacin; liquid chromatography; liquid-phase microextraction; methanol; methylene chloride; nicarbazin; pH; sodium phosphate; solidification; solvents; trimethoprim; veterinary drugs; zinc sulfate
- ... Two extraction strategies for albendazole, chloramphenicol, trimethoprim, enrofloxacin, oxitetracycline and nicarbazin in egg were optimized for its quantitation by liquid chromatography. First, two designs were built to find out the optimized condition for the air assisted-dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction based on solidification of organic drop: a fractional factorial and a central compos ...
- Francesca Buiarelli; Patrizia Di Filippo; Carmela Riccardi; Donatella Pomata; Riccardo Marsiglia; Carla Console; Daniele Puri
- Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry (Online) 2018 v.2018 pp. -
- Phytophthora; acetonitrile; air; exposure assessment; filters; fungicides; ionization; liquid chromatography; particulates; solid phase extraction; spraying; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Fosetyl-aluminum is a synthetic fungicide administered to plants especially to prevent diseases caused by the members of the Peronosporales and several Phytophthora species. Herein, we present a selective liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method to analyze residues of fosetyl-A1 in air particulate matter. This study was performed in perspective of an exposure assessment of ...
- PubMed Central: