Jump to Main Content
- Richard S. Zack; Peter J. Landolt; Joseph E. Munyaneza
- Great Lakes Entomologist 2012 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 251-262
- Chlorochroa; Aelia americana; Apoecilus bracteatus; Zicrona caerulea; Podisus maculiventris; new geographic records; Acrosternum hilare; Brochymena quadripustulata; Euschistus servus; species diversity; Perillus bioculatus; Apateticus
- ... Froeschner (1988) records 23 species of stink bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) as occurring in Washington state. Based onmaterial primarily housed in the M.T. James Entomological Collection at Washington State University, the number of species is increased to 47. Species recorded by Froeschner (1988) but not found in our collections are: Apateticus crocatus (Uhler), Chlorochroa rossiana ...
- Paul Catling; Zoe Lucas; Bill Freedman
- Canadian field-naturalist 2009 v.123 no.2 pp. 141-145
- Apateticus; Carex nigra; Danaus plexippus; Eulithis; Frangula alnus; Harmonia axyridis; Isoetes; Lasioglossum; Linaria vulgaris; Mertensia; Panicum dichotomiflorum; Paraphlepsius irroratus; Phyllophora; Scaphytopius; Solidago; fauna; flora; insects; islands; migratory behavior; new geographic records; storms; Nova Scotia
- ... During recent inventories, particularly in 2008 and 2009, 8 plants and 17 insects were found that are additions to the flora and fauna of Sable Island, respectively. Additions to the flora include Alnus incana subsp. rugosa, Carex nigra, Frangula alnus, Isoetes tuckermanii, Linaria vulgaris, Mertensia maritima, Panicum dichotomiflorum, and Solidago rugosa. Additions to the insect fauna include Apa ...