Jump to Main Content
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- European journal of soil science 2008 v.59 no.5 pp. 878-891
- acetaldehyde; acetates; acetic acid; acetone; drought; emissions; foliar uptake; inventories; methanol; monoterpenoids; phenology; roots; seasonal variation; shrublands; soil ecology; soil temperature; soil water; volatile organic compounds
- ... Information about soil VOC inventories and exchange rates in different soils is very scarce. Seasonality of soil VOC exchange rates is also largely unknown, despite the increasing interest in some soil volatile compounds, such as monoterpenes, because of their important role in soil ecology. We aimed to explore and quantify soil VOC exchange rates in a Mediterranean shrubland and their seasonality ...
- Filella, I., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Global change biology 2002 v.8 no.6 pp. 531-544
- history; Lepidoptera; air temperature; phenology; climate change; seasonal variation; natural resource management; wild birds; ecosystems; plant ecology; life cycle (organisms); fruiting; leaves