Jump to Main Content
- Henda Keskes; Kais Mnafgui; Khaled Hamden; Mohamed Damak; Abdelfattah El Feki; Noureddine Allouche
- Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine 2014 v.4 pp. S649
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Juniperus phoenicea; alpha-amylase; alpha-pinene; antioxidant activity; beta-carotene; bleaching; chemical composition; enzyme inhibition; essential oils; gallic acid; germacrene; hexane; inhibitory concentration 50; limonene; medicinal properties; methanol; oils; plant extracts; steam distillation; triacylglycerol lipase; Tunisia
- ... To examine chemical composition and antioxidant activity as well as the in vitro α-amylase and pancreatic lipase inhibitory activities of the essential oil and various extracts of Juniperus phoenicea (J. phoenicea).Essential oil obtained by steam distillation were analyzed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry technique. The antioxidant activity of the essential oil and various extracts of J. ph ...
- Fouad Menaceur; Ahmed Benchabane; Mohamed Hazzit; Aoumeur Baaliouamer
- Journal of Biologically Active Products from Nature 2013 v.3 no.1 pp. 87-96
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Juniperus phoenicea; alpha-pinene; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; butylated hydroxytoluene; chemical composition; essential oils; ethanol; gallic acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydrodistillation; leaves; microwave treatment; quercetin; small fruits; solvents
- ... Essential oils of Algerian Juniperus phoenicea L. obtained from leaves and berries by hydrodistillation (HD) and from berries by Solvent Free Microwave Assisted Extraction (SFMAE) were investigated using both capillary GC and GC-MS techniques. The monoterpene hydrocarbons constituted the most prominent group of constituents (43.2-86.5 %) in the three essential oils with α-pinene (34.4-80.8 %) as t ...