Jump to Main Content
- Anandan, R.; Prakash, M.; Deenadhayalan, T.; Nivetha, R.; Sumanth Kumar, N.
- South African journal of botany 2018 v.119 pp. 244-251
- genetic analysis, etc ; 2,4-D; DNA; Sesamum indicum; antioxidants; benzyladenine; callus; callus culture; cotyledons; explants; genetic stability; genetic traits; genetic transformation; genotype; greenhouses; indole acetic acid; microsatellite repeats; oilseed crops; organogenesis; phenotype; plantlets; proteins; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; rooting; roots; seedlings; shoots; silver nitrate; somaclonal variation; survival rate; tissue culture; unsaturated fatty acids; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) is an important oilseed crop which is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, proteins and natural antioxidants. Reports on tissue culture methods involving regeneration through callus phase are scanty, genotype dependent and have been reported with low regeneration frequency. This recalcitrant nature will impede the application of modern biotechnological tools for genetic adv ...
- Crespo, Roberto J.; Wingeyer, Ana B.; Kruger, Greg R.; Riggins, Chance W.; Tranel, Patrick J.; Bernards, Mark L.
- Weed science 2017 v.65 no.6 pp. 743-754
- genetic analysis, etc ; 2,4-D; Amaranthus tuberculatus; D1 protein; acetolactate synthase; ametryn; aminocyclopyrachlor; application rate; at-risk population; atrazine; auxins; bioassays; chlorimuron ethyl; dose response; genes; genetic markers; glufosinate; glyphosate; greenhouses; herbicide resistance; imazethapyr; lactofen; mechanism of action; mesotrione; photosystem II; picloram; receptors; site-directed mutagenesis; weed science; Nebraska; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... A 2,4-D-resistant tall waterhemp population (FS) from Nebraska was evaluated for resistance to other TIR1 auxin receptor herbicides and to herbicides having alternative mechanisms of action using greenhouse bioassays and genetic markers. Atrazine, imazethapyr, lactofen, mesotrione, glufosinate, and glyphosate were applied in a single-dose bioassay, and tissue was collected from marked plants for g ...