Jump to Main Content
- Castañares, Eliana; Martínez, Mauro; Cristos, Diego; Rojas, Dante; Lara, Bruno; Stenglein, Sebastián; Dinolfo, María I.
- European journal of plant pathology 2019 v.155 no.4 pp. 1265-1275
- food security, etc ; 15-acetyldeoxynivalenol; 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol; Fusarium cerealis; Fusarium graminearum; Fusarium proliferatum; Fusarium subglutinans; Fusarium verticillioides; Zea mays; climate change; climatic factors; corn; crops; deoxynivalenol; detection limit; ear rot; fumonisins; genotype; harvest date; meteorological parameters; models; nivalenol; risk; zearalenone; Argentina; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Maize is one of the most important crops in Argentina. This crop can be affected by the presence of different Fusarium species, causing two distinct diseases known as Fusarium ear rot and Gibberella ear rot. In this study, a total of 90 samples from commercial fields of Buenos Aires province in Argentina were collected during the 2015, 2016 and 2017 harvest seasons with the aim to evaluate Fusariu ...
- Spolti, Pierri; Del Ponte, Emerson M.; Dong, Yanhong; Cummings, Jaime A.; Bergstrom, Gary C.
- Plant disease 2014 v.98 no.5 pp. 607-613
- food security, etc ; 15-acetyldeoxynivalenol; 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol; Fusarium graminearum; Fusarium head blight; deoxynivalenol; disease control; epidemiology; fungicide resistance; genotype; monitoring; mycelium; risk; tebuconazole; triazoles; wheat; New York; South America; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A sample of 50 isolates, including 25 each of the 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol and the 15-acetyldeoxynivalenol trichothecene genotype, from a contemporary collection of Fusarium graminearum associated with Fusarium head blight (FHB) of wheat in New York varied in sensitivity to tebuconazole (effective concentration leading to a 50% reduction of mycelial growth [EC₅₀] of 0.28 to 8.09 mg/liter; μ = 1.12 m ...