Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Chunlong; Du, Wen; Wang, Baoqin; Yao, Zhigang; Liu, Junhua; Wang, Jun; Xie, Wenjun; Wu, Tao; Fan, Yanhui; Yang, Hongjun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- image analysis, etc ; 3-mercaptopropionic acid; acute toxicity; deoxyglucose; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glucose; glycolysis; membrane permeability; mice; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; photostability; tissues; toxicity testing; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Malignant neoplasms exhibit an elevated rate of glycolysis and a high demand for glucose over normal cells. This characteristic can be exploited for in vivo imaging and tumor targeting examined. In this manuscript, we describe the synthesis of near-infrared (NIR) fluorochrome IR-822-labeled 2-amino-2-deoxy-d-glucose (DG) for optical imaging of tumors in mice. NIR fluorescent dye IR-820 was subsequ ...
- Shambetova, Nestan; Chen, Yun; Xu, Hao; Li, Li; Solandt, Johan; Zhou, Yuhua; Wang, Jingbo; Su, Haibin; Brismar, Hjalmar; Fu, Ying
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2016 v.120 no.6 pp. 3519-3529
- image analysis, etc ; 3-mercaptopropionic acid; anodes; biomarkers; calcium; chelating agents; dissociation; electrophoresis; ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid; fluorescence; ions; optical properties; pH; physical chemistry; quantum dots; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... By devising careful electrophoresis, it was shown that at pH below 7.0, the electrophoretic mobility of 3-mercaptopropionic acid (3MPA) coated CdSe–ZnS core–shell quantum dots (denoted as QD-3MPA) was very small. At pH above 7.0, QD-3MPA migrated toward the anode, implying acid dissociation, and the degree of which was proportional to the pH value. QD-3MPA’s electrophoretic mobility was impaired a ...