Jump to Main Content
- Kanwa, Nishu; Patnaik, Ananya; De, Soumya Kanti; Ahamed, Mirajuddin; Chakraborty, Anjan
- Langmuir 2019 v.35 no.4 pp. 1008-1020
- image analysis, etc ; 3-mercaptopropionic acid; citrates; confocal laser scanning microscopy; cysteamine; glutathione; ligands; light scattering; lipid bilayers; lipids; nanogold; nanoparticles; phase transition; phosphorylcholine; spectral analysis; spectroscopy; temperature; zwitterions; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... We herein investigate the interactions of differently functionalized anionic and cationic gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) with zwitterionic phosphocholine (PC) as well as inverse phosphocholine (iPC) lipid bilayers via spectroscopic measures. In this study, we used PC lipids with varying phase-transition temperatures, i.e., DMPC (Tₘ = 24 °C), DOPC (Tₘ = −20 °C), and iPC lipid DOCP (Tₘ = −20 °C) to stud ...
- Dong, Wenjun; Cheng, Yan; Luo, Liang; Li, Xiaoyun; Wang, Lina; Li, Chunguang; Wang, Lifeng
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.86 pp. 45939-45945
- image analysis, etc ; 3-mercaptopropionic acid; biochemical compounds; biocompatibility; cadmium; lead; nanoparticles; photobleaching; photoluminescence; pollution; silica; sodium hydroxide; toxicity; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Hierarchical SiO₂–QDs@SiO₂ (QDs = CdTe, PbTe or PbS) nanostructures have been prepared by an integrated synthesis and self-assembly strategy using 3-mercaptopropionic acid (MPA) to stabilize the QDs and NaOH to control the self-assembly of QDs on the SiO₂ nanobead carriers. 3–10 nm QDs covered with a 1–2 nm SiO₂ shells were separately embedded on the surface of 50 nm SiO₂ nanobead carriers, result ...