Jump to Main Content
- Mao, Zhangfan; Shen, Xiaoling; Dong, Ping; Liu, Gaoli; Pan, Shize; Sun, Xiangran; Hu, Haifeng; Pan, Li; Huang, Jie
- Phytomedicine 2019 v.61 pp. 152809
- algae, etc ; 4',6-diamidino-2-phenylindole; Western blotting; antineoplastic activity; antineoplastic agents; apoptosis; caspase-3; cell cycle checkpoints; cell lines; cell movement; cell viability; cyclins; humans; in vivo studies; inhibitory concentration 50; lung neoplasms; lungs; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; neoplasm cells; phytosterols; protein synthesis; signal transduction; staining; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Phytochemicals have attained tremendous attention as the chemo-preventive and chemotheruptic agents. Fucosterol is a phytosterol that in prevalently found in marine algae and many other plant species. Previous studies have indicated the potential of fucosterol as an anticancer agent. However, the information on the anticancer activity of fucosterol against lung cancer as well as several other type ...
- Siqueira, V.M.; Oliveira, H.M.B.; Santos, C.; Paterson, R.R.M.; Gusmão, N.B.; Lima, N.
- Canadian journal of microbiology 2012 v.59 no.3 pp. 183-188
- Algae, etc ; 4',6-diamidino-2-phenylindole; bacteria; biodegradation; biofilm; drinking water; fluorescence in situ hybridization; microscopy; pathogens; pipes; water distribution; yeasts; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Filamentous fungi in drinking water can block water pipes, can cause organoleptic biodeterioration, and are a source of pathogens. There are increasing reports of the involvement of the organisms in biofilms. This present study describes a sampling device that can be inserted directly into pipes within water distribution systems, allowing biofilm formation in situ. Calcofluor White M2R staining an ...