Jump to Main Content
- Chahor, Y.; Casalí, J.; Giménez, R.; Bingner, R.L.; Campo, M.A.; Goñi, M.
- Agricultural water management 2014 v.134 pp. 24
- agricultural runoff, etc ; AGNPS model; agricultural watersheds; best management practices; nonpoint source pollution; prediction; sand; sediment yield; simulation models; total maximum daily load; Spain; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... AnnAGNPS (Annualized Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution Model) is a computer model developed to predict non-point source pollutant loadings within agricultural watersheds. It contains a daily time step distributed parameter continuous simulation surface runoff model designed to assist with determining Best Management Practices (BMPs), the setting of Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs), and for ...
- Momm, Henrique; Easson, Greg; Bingner, Ronald; Wilcox, Darlene
- Ecohydrology 2011 v.4 no.5 pp. 650
- runoff, etc ; AGNPS model; climatic factors; evapotranspiration; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; pollution; remote sensing; rivers; satellites; sensors; soil properties; watersheds; weather stations; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The utilization of evapotranspiration (ET) estimates, derived from satellite remote sensing, into the Annualized Agricultural Non-Point Source (AnnAGNPS) pollution model was investigated. Modifications within AnnAGNPS were performed to allow the internal calculations of ET based on climate parameters, collected from ground-based measurements, to be replaced by ET estimates produced with the Modera ...
- Polyakov, V.; Fares, A.; Kubo, D.; Jacobi, J.; Smith, C.
- Environmental modelling & software 2007 v.22 no.11 pp. 1617
- runoff, etc ; tropics; watersheds; AGNPS model; nonpoint source pollution; water erosion; sediment yield; simulation models; watershed hydrology; water quality; canopy; vegetation cover; Hawaii; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Impaired water quality caused by human activity and the spread of invasive plant and animal species has been identified as a major factor of degradation of coastal ecosystems in the tropics. The main goal of this study was to evaluate the performance of AnnAGNPS (Annualized Non-Point Source Pollution Model), in simulating runoff and soil erosion in a 48 km2 watershed located on the Island of Kauai ...