Jump to Main Content
- Unni, Sindhu C.; Soniya, E. V.
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2010 v.28 no.4 pp. 627-634
- Hepatitis B virus, etc ; promoter regions; Agrobacterium radiobacter; explants; gene expression; molecular weight; detection; quantitative analysis; Cucumis sativus; cucumbers; rooting; culture media; genetic transformation; transgenic plants; plasmid vectors; indole butyric acid; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; cotyledons; viral antigens; protein content; molecular farming; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... A DNA fragment encoding the hepatitis B virus surface antigen was amplified from a positive blood (hepatitis B) sample and introduced into the pET 32c prokaryotic expression vector. The gene encoding the HBV surface protein antigen was introduced into pCAMBIA 3300, and immobilized into Agrobacterium tumefaciens strain LBA4404. Cotyledonary leaf sections of Cucumis sativus (cucumber) cv ‘Swarnamukh ...
- Imani, J.; Berting, A.; Nitsche, S.; Schaefer, S.; Gerlich, W.H.; Neumann, K.H.
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2002 v.71 no.2 pp. 157-164
- Hepatitis B virus, etc ; genes; 2,4-D; roots; callus; dose response; Agrobacterium radiobacter; Daucus carota; gene expression; naphthaleneacetic acid; carrots; in vitro regeneration; beta-glucuronidase; culture media; indole acetic acid; genetic transformation; gene transfer; transgenic plants; somatic embryogenesis; cultured cells; viral proteins; cell cycle; cell suspension culture; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... The percentage of cells successfully transformed by Agrobacteria is usually very low (not more than 10% and usually much less; Thomas et al., 1989). In this report we show that in carrot (Daucus carota L., ssp. sativus) cell suspensions transformation efficiency was strongly improved by using cell cycle synchronized cells. Fluorodesoxyuridine (FDU) was added for 24 h to inhibit thymidine synthesis ...