Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Yang-Guo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.28 pp. 64-68
- Alangium; X-ray diffraction; alkaloids; anti-inflammatory activity; branches; chemical composition; glycosides; human cell lines; irradiation; lignans; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Two new sesquiterpenes (1 and 2), one new alkaloid (4), one new neolignan glycoside (14), together with 19 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium barbatum. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis. The absolute configuration of 21 was determined for the first time by single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. Some of isolates were eval ...
- Xie, Yang-guo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2017
- Aeromonas hydrophila; Alangium; Enterococcus faecalis; Escherichia coli; Klebsiella pneumoniae; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella Gallinarum; Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus epidermidis; Streptococcus agalactiae; Streptococcus suis; Vibrio parahaemolyticus; X-radiation; antibacterial properties; branches; circular dichroism spectroscopy; glycosides; lignans; medicinal plants; minimum inhibitory concentration; spectral analysis
- ... Seven new lignan glycosides (1–3, 8–10, and 14) and 17 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium kurzii Craib var. laxifolium. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis and circular dichroism (CD) and X-ray analysis. The isolated compounds were evaluated for their antibacterial activities against Staphylococcus aureus CI1011, Streptococcus suis CI1608, Salmonell ...