Jump to Main Content
- Dong, S.‐L., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Aquaculture nutrition 2018 v.24 no.3 pp. 1024-1033
- Apostichopus japonicus; Gracilaria; Sargassum muticum; Ulva lactuca; corn starch; diet; growth performance; isotopes; juveniles; macroalgae; mixing; regression analysis; statistical models
- ... A 70‐day experiment was conducted to investigate the optimal dietary macroalgae and substitute proportion by corn starch in juvenile sea cucumber Apostichopus japonicus. Sea cucumbers were fed by eighteen different diets formulated with one of the three macroalgae including Sargassum muticum, Gracilaria lemaneiformis and Ulva lactuca and six graded levels (0, 50, 100, 200, 300 and 400 g/kg) of cor ...
- DONG, S-L., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food biochemistry 2010 v.34 no.3 pp. 661-678
- Apostichopus japonicus; Pseudoalteromonas; Rhodophycota; amino acid sequences; ammonium sulfate; antioxidant activity; bacteria; biotechnology; cell walls; chromatography; enzymes; filtration; fractionation; gels; immunology; intestines; macroalgae; metabolism; molecular weight; nucleotide sequences; pH; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polysaccharides; proteins; ribosomal RNA; structure-activity relationships
- ... A κ-carrageenan-degrading bacterial strain AJ5 isolated from the intestine of Apostichopus japonicus was identified as Pseudoalteromonas sp. based on the phenotypic characters and 16S rRNA gene sequencing. The mutant Pseudoalteromonas sp. AJ5-13 with κ-carrageenase activity of 61 U/mg protein was obtained from Pseudoalteromonas sp. AJ5 using mutagenesis technique. An extracellular κ-carrageenase w ...