Jump to Main Content
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular plant 2015 v.8 no.2 pp. 207-227
- Arabidopsis; Pseudomonas syringae; alternative splicing; biotic stress; drought; introns; messenger RNA; mutants; stress response; thermal stress; transcriptome
- ... Environmental stresses profoundly altered accumulation of nonsense mRNAs including intron-retaining (IR) transcripts in Arabidopsis. Temporal patterns of stress-induced IR mRNAs were dissected using both oscillating and non-oscillating transcripts. Broad-range thermal cycles triggered a sharp increase in the long IR CCA1 isoforms and altered their phasing to different times of day. Both abiotic an ...
- Filichkin, Sergei A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant biotechnology journal 2007 v.5 no.5 pp. 615-626
- Arabidopsis; RNA interference; biotechnology; genes; genomics; microarray technology; mutants; phenotype; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence homology
- ... We investigated the efficiency of RNA interference (RNAi) in Arabidopsis using transitive and homologous inverted repeat (hIR) vectors. hIR constructs carry self-complementary intron-spliced fragments of the target gene whereas transitive vectors have the target sequence fragment adjacent to an intron-spliced, inverted repeat of heterologous origin. Both transitive and hIR constructs facilitated s ...