Jump to Main Content
- Kobayashi, Yasushi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2012 v.53 no.2 pp. 287-303
- Arabidopsis; alleles; florigen; flowering; genetic techniques and protocols; hormones; inputs; light quality; loci; mutants; phenotype; plant reproduction; screening; sisters; temperature
- ... The proper timing of flowering is of crucial importance for reproductive success of plants. Regulation of flowering is orchestrated by inputs from both environmental and endogenous signals such as daylength, light quality, temperature and hormones, and key flowering regulators construct several parallel and interactive genetic pathways. This integrative regulatory network has been proposed to crea ...
- PubMed Central:
- Kobayashi, Yasushi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2007 v.48 no.2 pp. 205-220
- Arabidopsis; flowering; gene expression; genetic background; leucine zipper; loci; mutants; phenotype; proteins; seedlings; yeasts
- ... The late-flowering phenotype of dominant fwa mutants is caused by hypomethylation in the FWA locus leading to ectopic expression of a homeodomain leucine zipper (HD-ZIP) protein. However, little is known about whether FWA has any role in regulation of flowering and how ectopically expressed FWA delays flowering. Through analysis of FWA expression in wild-type seedlings, it was shown that FWA is no ...