Jump to Main Content
- Arteca, R.N., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of plant physiology 2007 v.164 no.11 pp. 1480-1488
- Arabidopsis thaliana; ethylene production; heavy metals; copper sulfate; soil pollution; phytoremediation
- ... Different plant parts varied in copper sulfate (CuSO4) and cadmium sulfate (CdSO4)-induced ethylene production, inflorescences showed the greatest induction, while all other plant parts tested produced significantly less. Leaf age had a dramatic effect on CuSO4 and CdSO4-induced ethylene production with the youngest leaves showing the greatest stimulation and as the age of the leaf increased there ...
- Arteca, R.N., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2006 v.163 no.12 pp. 1305-1320
- Arabidopsis thaliana; mutants; plant response; ethylene; plant genetics; oxidoreductases; protein kinases; molecular cloning; complementary DNA; gene expression regulation; signal transduction; mechanical stress; amino acid sequences; nucleotide sequences
- ... Touch has been shown to affect plant growth and development and ethylene has been shown to have similar effects. However, the mechanisms responsible for touch-induced responses remain unclear. Differential display PCR was used to identify touch-regulated genes from 3-week-light-grown ethylene-insensitive etr1-3 Arabidopsis (Columbia ecotype) mutant plants. The differential display PCR screening pr ...