Jump to Main Content
- Culbreath, A.K.; Gorbet, D.W.; Martinez-Ochoa, N.; Holbrook, C.C.; Todd, J.W.; Isleib, T.G.; Tillman, B.
- Peanut science 2005 v.32 no.1 pp. 20
- Arachis hypogaea; Arachis hypogaea subsp. hypogaea, etc ; peanuts; Tomato spotted wilt virus; plant diseases and disorders; disease resistance; breeding lines; cultivars; genetic resistance; genetic variation; Florida; Georgia; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... hirsuta Köhler and A. hypogaea subsp. hypogaea var. hypogaea. In all tests, final ...
... problem in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) producing areas of the southeastern U.S. The ...
... was developed from a cross between lines of A. hypogaea subsp. hypogaea var. ...
- Branch, William D.
- Journal of heredity 2008 v.99 no.2 pp. 221-222
- Arachis hypogaea, etc ; crossing; peanuts; recessive genes; seeds; Georgia; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... hypogaea var. hirsuta (not marketed in the United States). However, recently, ...
... Normally, the cultivated peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) has predominantly 2 seeds ...
... subsp. hypogaea var. hypogaea (the botanical classification of the US runner and ...