Jump to Main Content
- Somoza, Gustavo Manuel, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.23 pp. 23959-23971
- Leptodactylus; active ingredients; agroecosystems; bioassays; exposure duration; frogs; glyphosate; larvae; mortality; mouthparts; sublethal effects; swimming; Argentina
- ... We evaluated the acute lethal and sublethal effects of technical-grade glyphosate (GLY) and the GLY-based commercial formulation Roundup ULTRA MAX® (RU) on two Gosner stages (Gss) 25 and 36 of the South-American Creole frog, Leptodactylus latrans. Bioassays were performed following standardized methods within a wide range of concentrations (0.0007–9.62 mg of acid equivalents per liter—a.e./L—of RU ...
- Somoza, Gustavo Manuel, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2015 v.94 no.1 pp. 29-33
- estradiol; estrone; estuaries; risk; screening; sewage; sewage effluent; streams; surface water; water supply; Argentina
- ... Concentrations of estrone (E1), 17β-estradiol (E2) and 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) were investigated for the first time in sewage effluents and receiving waters of the “Río de la Plata” estuary and neighboring areas by means of LC–MS/MS. E2 and EE2 were ubiquitous in the evaluated sewage effluent samples showing concentrations ranging between 122–631 and 65–187 ng/L, respectively. In surface waters ...