Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jingyin, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of integrative plant biology 2019 v.61 no.1 pp. 75-88
- Brassica napus; Sclerotinia sclerotiorum; allotetraploidy; ancestry; breeding programs; chromosomes; duplicate genes; flowering date; fungi; genomics; genotyping; inbred lines; quantitative trait loci; single nucleotide polymorphism; stem rot
- ... Oilseed rape (Brassica napus) is an allotetraploid with two subgenomes descended from a common ancestor. Accordingly, its genome contains syntenic regions with many duplicate genes, some of which may have retained their original functions, whereas others may have diverged. Here, we mapped quantitative trait loci (QTL) for stem rot resistance (SRR), a disease caused by the fungus Sclerotinia sclero ...
- Yu, Jingyin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant molecular biology 2014 v.85 no.4-5 pp. 505-517
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Brassica napus; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; mutants; pedicel; peptides; phenotypic variation; stomata
- ... Inflorescence architecture, pedicel length and stomata patterning in Arabidopsis thaliana are specified by inter-tissue communication mediated by ERECTA and its signaling ligands in the EPIDERMAL PATTERNING FACTOR-LIKE (EPFL) family of secreted cysteine-rich peptides. Here, we identified and characterized BnEPFL6 from Brassica napus. Heterologous expression of this gene under the double enhanced C ...
- Yu, Jingyin, et al. Show all 40 Authors
- The plant journal 2017 v.92 no.3 pp. 452-468
- Brassica napus; agronomic traits; allopolyploidy; cultivars; ecophysiology; flowering date; genes; genetic variation; genome assembly; introgression; morphs; terminal repeat sequences; vernalization; Asia
- ... Allotetraploid oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) is an agriculturally important crop. Cultivation and breeding of B. napus by humans has resulted in numerous genetically diverse morphotypes with optimized agronomic traits and ecophysiological adaptation. To further understand the genetic basis of diversification and adaptation, we report a draft genome of an Asian semi‐winter oilseed rape cultivar ...